Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Monday, February 11, 2013


Student Success Statement
“ Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force.”
Elaine Maxwell
Reflection:
What he is trying to say is that his actions are his actions no others, the orders given to him is his responsibility not someone else responsibly he can’t put any one to blame or any one the credit if it was him. what he means about  “I am the force”, is that he is trying to say Hey I’m here and I’m the one that did this I am the force to what has been going on, am the force to what has happened. He is trying to say that he is taking responsibility for his actions and sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment