Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Friday, February 8, 2013


Student Success Statement
“Keep your eyes on the prize.”
Anon
Reflection:
What I think that this person is trying to say is that good actions and lead to what’s good which is the prize, you have to be noted that whatever you are trying g to achieve for go out and do it with the right actions and out will come out the prize you been wanting. For example, I love and adore music so my goal in life well you guessed it is to become a music artist myself. Well the actions that do towards my music career will affect me in life; it will affect my prize, which is to me a musician. Which in other words means that I have to focus on my goal which is my music, so like this person said “keep your eye on the prize”.

No comments:

Post a Comment