Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Monday, January 7, 2013

what i did over my 3 weeks off :

I drove over to Corona and I spent two weeks over there. I spent those two weeks with my dads family. he took us out a lot around places he took us to Anaheim, Santa Ana, Colorado many other places here in California. when it was Christmas we went to Colorado and passed by the city hall there and we saw this big Christmas tree that was really huge like maybe 50 to 80 feet tall. His wife also took me around at the mall there to go and see and the malls around California are cool there to. We also went to t the famous street there on Colorado where on Christmas the whole street competes on who has more lights and has more Holiday spirit, the house there went overboard they had little tiny freest wheels and little airplanes with teddy bears on them, i bet there electricity bill is very high by now, wouldn't want to pay that. i had fun over there explore places that i didn't even know where so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment