Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Study for Multiple Exams
Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects; really it is my time management that I explain above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for the same time I spread out my time before hand. For example if I have a test on Monday and 2 tests on Tuesday then I will study for Mondays test on Thursday and part on Friday. Start studying for my next test on the second have of Friday and part on Saturday, then my second half on Tuesday test on Saturday as well as part in Sunday. Then on Sunday night I can review for my Monday test I already studied for it. When that test is over I can review for the other test.
My overall study method: I try to break it up over several days or at least two. I get bogged down if I try to pull an all-nighter. How I’ve overcame an initial bad grade: if I received a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn’t prepare properly or I didn’t use the right study habit for that class. I usually try to go over what I did wrong and sometime discuss with the teacher what I can do differently on the next exam.
Choose the Right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment