Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


You Can Succeed in School If You Will
Part 5
After some serious soul-searching, Kennedy decided she was made for a purpose: to be successful and to fulfill who she was destined to be. She returned to DCCC “With determination and a mindset that I would not fail with God leading me.”
She says her first semester back was difficult. “I knew I could find refuge in the Student Success Program,” Kennedy said. “To my benefit, Ms. Gravely accepted me back. Because of my struggles and hard times, I seek a new beginning every day and don’t allow the past to cripple my future. I have learned to have self-valued.”
Choose The Right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment