Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Academic Success
Part 2
Laura B’s academic success story
In high school I was one of the good students who didn’t really have to study to be a good student. The information that I took for notes in class usually sunk in enough for me to be able to get by or the tests by simply reviewing the materials just before class began. I wasn’t that I didn’t try, I had 4.0 al throughout high school, but I never really had to put forth much of an effort to get the results that I wanted to see. In collage however, that changed. Not only did I start studying and reading the book, but I began to understand that the little tiny facts were just as important at the general concepts. My overall study method: I do the reading that is required for the classes, and I try to keep up. If I do fall behind, I usually use the reading that I did not get to as and additional study aid. I take good notes in class and actually attend every class that I can. Sometimes, with volleyball, its tough because we are on the road a lot, but if I do miss class because of volleyball I make sure that I get the notes form another student in class.
Choose the Right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment