Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Student’s responsibility

Part 2

       7. I have the responsibility to do every bit of assigned homework with proper attention and thought.

        8. I have the responsibility to view my teacher as a partner in my education.

9. I have the responsibility to understand that I’m not the only student in the class.

10. I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult.

11. I have the responsibility of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other courses and other areas of my life.

12. I have the responsibility to accept to be polite and to open to my teacher and my class mates.

13. I have the responsibility to accept that my work will be evaluate in terms of what skills any student in the course is to expected to master


by Lynne Marie rod ell, Christian brothers university, tennesse. From the teaching professer, January 1994, p.3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment