Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Monday, September 24, 2012


Student Responsibility’s
Part 1
Students have the right to seize the responsibility for their own destiny and should be encouraged to dose. With every right comes responsibility!
1.     I have the responsibility to come to every class prepared to listen, to participate, and to learn.
2.    I have the responsibility to read the text carefully, nothing important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words.
3.    I have the responsibility to work examples in the textbook and those given in class.
4.    I have the responsibility to consult other students, the teacher, an assistant, and other resources whenever I need the extra help.
5.    I have the responsibility to understand that the teacher is not primarily responsible for making me understand, but  that it is my job to study and to learn
6.    I have the responsibility of keeping an open minded trying to comprehend what the teachers are trying to say.

Choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment