Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Student Success Statement
“When I was teaching basketball, I urged my players to try their hardest to improve on that very day, to make that practice a master piece. This rule is even more important in life than basketball. You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better. By applying yourself to the task of becoming a little better each and every day over a period of time, you will become a lot better. Only then will you be able to approach being the best you can be. It begins by trying to make each day count and knowing you can never make up for a lost day.”
-John Wooden

Reflection:
What I think that Mr. Wooden is trying to say is that if you try hard and your best you can make it, you will achieve what you want and what you been practicing for, so in the out coming it will come out awesome so why not try for something. It’s like for me, in guitar class I always used to think, “ugh I’m not ever going to get good any this”, but my music teacher urged me to try told me that if I really want to be a musician then try my hardest, that if I really want it then I would go for it, so I stayed for practice and even stayed after the class finished and I made it I know how to play, and now I pass it on to my little sister. So I say practice and trying hard is actually helpful, like I’m not lying it helps A LOT…..

No comments:

Post a Comment