Pages

  • Dont be Afraid to show YOURSELF out there!!
  • Dont change for ANYBODY!!
  • Be who YOU want to be!!
  • Be You!
  • Enjoy Life

Monday, March 4, 2013


Student Success Statement
“in life as in football, you won’t go far, unless you know where the goalpost are.”
-Arnold Glasgow
Reflection:
What I think that Arnold is trying to say is that if you want to do something in life then you have to know how to get there to where you want to be, what your destiny is. For example I want to be a musician when I grow up and like in football you have to run through all those players that are just going to bring you down which in this term are the obstacles in life your facing, so like I have to go through learning new instruments and getting help on my vocals, and facing stage fright and singing to show others that I can, those are my obstacles that I have to go through to get to my goalpost and have my touchdown moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment